Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Design Dilema


I am sure some of my close friends are thinking if you don't know what to do how should we know...but i need a little advice!? My absolute favorite thing about my new bedroom is the 14 ft wall behind my bed...it is so dramatic. I also love my bedding I got it when we were first married and used it for a year then decided to put it away for a while. I just pulled it out of a box and added some new pillows and rediscovered it! so what is the problem...? What color do i put on my dramatic focal wall? a. a bright sort of turquiose/aqua blue b. a more neutral gray color or c. some color I haven't even thought of yet? Then do i just paint it solid or do i do big stripes in matt and gloss... I am having serious decorator's block!!! Help me if you feel so inclined!!

No comments: