Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Family weekend

P was a trooper when we were shopping! She actually loves her strolla as she calls it and is the best little friend to take shopping!
Miss P is the biggest beach lover I have ever met! She loved playing with Cole in the sand








This weekend my sister came to visit so the whole fam got together a lot...on saturday we went to the Orange County swap meet, where we shopped till we dropped! There was so much fun stuff, including the hat miss P is wearing in these pictures! On sunday we went to church all together and then hit the beach for a little sunny relaxation. Monday we hit irvine spectrum mall and shopped the entire day...again:) followed by ice cream at Balboa Island and another tearful goodbye! A weekend just isn't long enough! We miss you ra ra! love you





5 comments:

Erica said...

Oh I am so glad you are blogging again! I love seeing your precious little one! Hope you are doing good in cali! It was fun to see ya at the dance recital

Melissa said...

you dress her so freakin cute. Love it.

Heather said...

That hat is so cute! I want one for myself!

Love all your sunburned skin in that family picture!

Brittney Gurr said...

Oh how I wish I was living in Cali with you! It sounds like a dream! The Swap Meet! Church AND the Beach on Sunday! A Dream!

Eaton Family said...

Jade love the hat you got her! So cute! So I know that you moved to Cali for Ty's job, but what else is going on. I feel so out of the loop now! Hope all is well!