Wednesday, August 18, 2010

That's my baby




I love this little girl so much! I had a moment with her today when she bumped her head....she instantly started crying mommy mommy and looking at me to make it better! It brought back a flood of memories of when I was taking care of other peoples babies for a living and I really loved them but everytime they would get hurt it wasn't my name they cried it was always their mommies. I would feel a little twinge of pain and long for the day I could be on the recieving end of one of those cries for help, and although today wasn't the first time it has happened it just made me remember how much I love being the mommy and how much I love this kid! I love you little bug!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

So cute, I am so happy for you guys. I love the family picture too. Miss P is adorable. I just want to pinch her cheeks