Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love Bee

Here they are the first pics of the inside of our house! This was a fun project! I wanted some thing really shabby chic and eclectic so i decded to just make what was in my head and I am pretty happy with it...I am sure i will be tweeking it over the next couple of days so i will let you know if there are any dramatic changes...one room down a million to go!
Oh and the bee is for Bennett...I love it but you don't have to!:)

How beautiful is my kid? thanks Britt for the pictures!







6 comments:

Kath said...

So cute! Did you have to paint?

-Kathy

Lissa Leigh said...

SUPER cute! But should I expect anything less? You are one talented girl! I'm excited to see more pictures of your house. I can't believe you've already had time to decorate!!!

The Carpenter Family said...

Love it!! Hope we can visit you guys sometime :)

M said...

JADE YOU LITTLE STINK! Holy cow, so you just disappear off the face of blogging earth and then start up again as if no biggie! BUT I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!! I miss you. Honestly. I miss you mucho.

p.s. P looks just like your husband and is ADORABLE

p.s.s. my sister lives in Irvine

p.s.s.s.? my new blog: mandthem.blogspot.com

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Love the love! So fun to be living in Cali! We need to come visit you! Miss you xoxo

Melissa said...

Love it! I wish I was creative like that with decorating. Oh well, at least I am with my photography.

Oh I forgot to tell you, old blog out is out this one is in!

newtotheneighborhood.blogspot.com