Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Be our guest




It is pretty much ready for you! You being first my sissy who is coming up next weekend and also my 5 besties who are coming in September! I am on a thrift store hunt for a yummy headboard but instead today I found that little endtable and gave it a face lift! I love the shape of it and the little opening in it! I hate my dresser in that room because it is so big but it has to work for now! oh and I am obsessed with my duvet and pillows just a little country from Ikea...so cheap too, love it!


9 comments:

M said...

oh, if only i could be your guest! i need a vacation! so cute Jade!

Tracy said...

I hate you being so far away... but it does make you update your blog more often, which I love :)

we miss you guys. Show Peighton pictures of Mack every day so she doesn't forget him!

Eaton Family said...

Jade where are you so you can decorate my house? I could really use your touch! Love your new house, and Miss P is getting so big! She started nursery huh!!

Nic said...

will you book a weekend for 5 kids? wahahaha

everything looks awesome!

Erich and Katie said...

Miss you too! So sad you left sooner than i thought. Guess that means we need to come visit!!! Looks like you are getting settled, wish i had your decorating talent!

Penny said...

you are right...the phone picture didnt do it justice...so cute! miss you

Scott+Tiffany said...

aw your house is soo cute! I love your new California life. We missed you guys at the annual newport trip!

Melissa said...

so cute.

Heather said...

You are so cute...only you would be in a house for like a day and have the whole thing decorated and ready for visitors!

I plan on being a guest there some day, I hope!

PS- you need to share the steps in doing your little redo projects(that nightstand is adorable) I have been to so many garage sales out here with amazing stuff, but I'm scared to buy it and ruin it!