Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This is for me...

I think it is about time to be a good mom and sit down and write a list of all the things my baby can say and do. I must worn youmy kid is pretty smart so here is "the list"...
WORDS
uh-oh
owee
no no(always with a wagging finger)
yes(always with a head nod)
up
mine
go
outside
mama
dada
nana
papa
lala(auntie lexa)
ookie(brookie)
jensen
guys
boy
baby
dog
kitty
bird
fishies
melmo(elmo)
bippty(sippy)
baba
stein-steins(little einsteins)
please
thank you
sorry
nice
hi
bye bye
lune(balloon, more than a little obsessed she can spot them a mile away)
ghetto
oh ya
two
three
eyes
nose
toes
shoes
pretty
me
ball ball
cuse me
la you(love you)
mi you(miss you)
pat pat blast off (little einsteins)
bananna
nay nay(naked)
she is even starting to put some of these words together and make little sentences
and she will repeat just about anything you ask her to!! so funny...but i once got busted for using a swear word that she copied! eeks
She knows what a ... says
horse
dog
kitty
cow
snake
monkey
bird
bear
lion(granted it is the same as the bear)
sheep
What she can do
climb anything
and then jump off anything(when you hear her say two, tree you better be looking to catch her or she will jump with out you)
close doors
put way toys
bring me anything i ask for(i swear she understands everything i am saying... too sassy for her own good)
gives big loves
gives kisses
dances
has a sassy face where she puckers her lip so big...my favorite!
fake cries
fake pouts
gasps for air everytime she sees something she thinks is awesome
puts her own neclaces on
loves to wear bracelets
hits
then has to do soft to whomever she hit
she pats and raises her arms to help rocket blastoff on little einstiens
she folds her arms for prayers then says "men" really loud
She is so sassy and seriously hillarious. She talks to perfect strangers all the time and they talk to her! We can't go anywhere with out people gushing over her(kind of annoying when you are in a rush) and she hams it up for them...visious cycle!
she is always coming up with new ways to surprise me and scare the crap out of me with her adventerous little spirit!
Peighton Jade I love you so much kid!
Knows where her...are
eyes
ears
mouth
nose
teeth
tounge
earings
head
hair
bellybutton
feet
toes
hands
I am sure i forgot stuff but I can't think any more!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Okay braniac!!! Seriously that freaks me out! Looks like steins-steins and your magic parenting are working! Good job!!

And I'm laughing at your design help post! Are you kidding me?! I will make NO SUGGESTIONS! haha

Love the "Love" thing on your wall...I might be copying that!

Love you!