Friday, July 16, 2010

CALIFORNA

this is not a vacation post! this is a moving post!! thats right we are moving to irvine california!!!!!!!! well we are already here we moved on monday, thanks to tons of help from the bennett family! ty got a new job and lucky us it was in cali! one of our favorite places in the world! we will miss arizona so much but not the crazy hot temperatures!i will miss all my best friendsin the world and hope they come visit me asap! i am only 20 minutes awa from disneland and 15 from newport beach! yay well i swar there will be posts galore once i get settled and a lap top! love you all

1 comment:

Eaton Family said...

ok I should have read this one first! You live there and not on vacation, totally nice! You moved, I cant believe it! Cali that is so nice, but hard to move from family and friends huh, I am so ready for some people to come visit us here! Glad that Ty got a good job and that you guys are loving your move!