Monday, April 25, 2011

zoo and easter

 I have been wanting to take P to the zoo forever and this saturday seemed like the last chance before it gets too hot! It was so fun for her even though most of the animals were asleep...her faces were priceless.





Easter was so fun at our house and full of "tandy" and trying to learn about Jesus (her new favorite thing to say about Jesus is "He lives"...she says it about a hundered times a day!)

 This FACE is priceless...those lips!

 My in-laws had some baby chicks the girls could play with!

Over all a great easter weekend!

5 comments:

Brittney Gurr said...

Ummm was it the shadows or does Ty really have guns that big?!!

Looks like you guys had a great easter! Can't wait to do a big playdate at the zoo with all us girls and our kiddos!

Steve Connolly said...

Awem-m-m-m-m-mmmmm....

I'm telling the Garment Police...

Looks like a fun day at the Zoo.

Great pics Jade!

Jade said...

Hey! Yes, my name is Jade Jarvis (married). Too fun!! I love it!!I grew up in the Mesa area too. So weird! I would love to check on your blog from time to time, hope you don't mind! :)

chelsea :: stock said...

um. chocolate bunny face = cutest face ever. love morning hair.

jillian said...

my darling jade...you are the sweetest ever! love you! email me jillian.farnsworth@gmail.com miss you!