Monday, May 9, 2011

mommy

Being a "mommy" is one of the hardest, most exhausting, most anxiety producing, most beautiful, most amazing, most humbling, most rewarding things I have ever been called to do in my life. But I feel so blessed that I was called to this life to be a mother and to get the privilege of raising one of Heavenly Father's most amazing little spirits. I take being a mom very seriously and although I constantly mess up at it, I keep trying to get better and better. I love this little girl so much! She is the one who got me the coveted title of "mommy" and I am so grateful to her for that.
My husband did such a great job of helping Miss P understand the meaning of the day, and she was constantly telling me "Happy Moder's day". I love them so so much and LOVE my iPhone too!! yay (it makes me feel like a cool mom as opposed to my cracked blackberry which I hid from people with shame:)) Overall this was an amazing mother's day!







No comments: