Friday, April 22, 2011

anniversary


I can't believe I have been married for five years to this amazing person. He is truly my best friend in the whole world. I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him. I love that I get to be sealed to him forever. He makes me laugh. He makes me feel so safe. Wherever he is I want to be too...he is truly the love of my life and I am so lucky to have found him! I would like to thank Chelsea and Mountain View cafeteria for bringing us together! hahaha







On another completely ridiculous and self centered note, I had to take the time to congratulate myself on accomplishing a huge goal of mine....to fit back in my wedding dress by my 5 year anniversary!(vain I know but just indulge me for one sec. and I will never mention it again) after I got married I instantly gained 15 pounds and never was able to get it off...add the 50  I gained bringing miss P into the world (worth it) and I had quite the mountain to climb but I did it! with the help of weight watchers, spin classes and some P90X I know fit back into my wedding dress again and feel better then I ever have! yay me (I know you can throw up now I am done.)

In case you don't know me well enough that face is a joke...ok

9 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary & Congrats for getting back into your wedding dress
:)

My Sis used mine for her wedding and had it altered, she will always and forever be way smaller than me. It was kinda a bummer because i wanted to try it on when i lost my weight. oh well. You look awesome!!!!

Randee Mecham said...

Heck ya! If I had my wedding dress out here in Ohio with me I totally would have been trying it on {who knows maybe its a good thing to not know if it would fit me!}! So here's hoping that I'll still fit into it after 10 yrs!
I Love how ridiculously happy and gorgeous you look in your wedding pictures!

jillian said...

yay you for sure!! congrats on getting back to that size. you look yum yum sexy sexy :)

Brittney Gurr said...

What the F. How is it that you look better in that dress now then on your wedding day!? Not that you didnt look hot on your wedding but...daaaang girl!

oh and happy anniversary. love you both!

Eaton Family said...

So jealous, when I am done having babies that will be my goal...cant make it now I am never not pregnant! lol You look amazing and so excited for your guys anniversary! And still so sad that we never saw each other at baseball! That would have been so much fun to catch up!

Heather said...

hahahah lol you kill me. Seriously, you kill me.

Did you get extensions...your hair looks super duper long.

Unknown said...

you go girl! you look great!

happy anniversary!

cbleeflang said...

I don't think you are vain. I think it's great that you lost weight and can fit in your dress.

Steve Connolly said...

What the H? Why is my daughter saying "what the f?" ???? STOP THAT BRITT!!!!

Jade, congrats on the dress thing. I tried on my wedding socks the other day and they still fit. Whew!

I loved MissP's sexy lip pic!

Awesome!!!