Monday, December 20, 2010

Rain rain go away...

So it has been RAINING since Thursday, with out even ONE minute of sunshine! NOT one minute! Ah! For an ARIZONA girl like me this is shocking...I really HATE it right now! Miss P is going a little CRAZY being trapped inside..who are we KIDDING so am I! Haha we are not cut out for this STUFF! This was HER pose of the day! STIFF as a board! HAHA... I love this little GIRL so so much! If I have TO be stuck in the HOUSE, I am glad I am stuck with HER!
I was tring to get HER to fake CRY for me but this is the BEST she could come UP with! We have a CASE of the rainy day BLUES!



3 comments:

chelsea :: stock said...

ooh, but your back yard looks so cute and fresh and clean. and playing in the rain is fun, put her coat on and send her out! warm bath afterwards and you killed an afternoon. we have to do that a lot around here!

your tree is lovely, btw.

(the verification word is "hottlet" ha!
you shall now be known as hottlet from this day forth)

Scott+Tiffany said...

I know, I am really sad for you. . . But you live in California! I am jealous every day. : )

Toshi's Tidbits said...

Trust me! WE ARE NOT USED TO IT!!!!
Hence the really, really bad traffic if you dare to get on the freeway.