Monday, December 13, 2010

Deck the Halls...

Ty, Cole and I had so much fun cutting out snowflakes I decided to hang them!


The Tree

The Mantle


I made/painted this shutter...thought it would make the perfect Christmas card holder! Just need some more cards..hint hint!



Made this too! Crooked but festive!



The Table


Just a touch of Christmas


More little touches


I am showing you the little tree...but do you die for my knew lamp?!! It is my early Christmas present from my mother in law!


Hope all your homes are full of Christmas cheer!










4 comments:

Jen said...

Love your taste :)
I think I am going to add snowflake making to our FHE tonight. Great idea!

Lissa Leigh said...

SOOO CUTE! I love Christmas! I am in LOVE with that shutter you did for your Christmas card holder. You should be able to put ours up there sometime soon:)

Kara Jones said...

i love that shutter and i wanna send u a family pic to put in it! email me your address please Jade. pilateskara@gmail.com

jillian said...

woo hoo. thanks for representing my xmas card.