Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pickin' Pumpkins

This is by far my favorite time of year...FALL! and now that we live in California we get to experience it for real. By for real I mean not just turning down the air and lighting my Gold Canyon pumpkin pie candle! We get to go to a real Pumpkin patch and pick our pumpkins off the vine!!!! Ah! I am in Heaven and so was Miss P! We will show you the results of our carving when we finish it!
All of those pumpkins and she wanted to gather all the rocks!









4 comments:

M said...

i love these pictures of Miss P and the pumpkins. She is just adorable Jade. I guess she looks a lot like her Momma. ;)

Melissa said...

love pumpkin patch pictures... p.s. i'm going private

Steve Connolly said...

Needed a Jade/Ty/Miss P fix so I'm in your blog for the first time.

Love the pics and banter.

We have pumpkin patches in Mesa, but they are already baked into pies...

Miss you guys.

-Steve

Eaton Family said...

OH my gosh! I love the pictures!! I love going to pumpkin patches and taking pictures of the kids! She is so beautiful!