Friday, October 29, 2010

A murder and a dinner

When we got here last weekend we drove straight to my besties Ang and Pen's Halloween party! It was so much fun! It was one of those murder mystery parties...and our theme was 20 year high school reunion that obviously took place in the 80's! 1987 to be exact! We all had characters we had to be...I was a schoo teacher and Ty was a furniture salesman! I hope you enjoy his nasty mustache because I am still not sure if I will ever look at him the same again! It was so much fun! Thanks Britt for all the fun pics once again!





How cute is the table?












Penny and Jeff


Angela and Scott














3 comments:

Lissa Leigh said...

That looks like TOO MUCH FUN!!! I just threw a Murder Mystery dinner party last night. We did a 1920's them that was TONS of fun! I'll post pictures soon. I'd LOVE to throw the 1980's themed one. You and Ty looked awesome! Anyway, miss you lots! Next time you're in town, you'll have to let us know so we can plan a girls night!!!

Nic said...

gross stache!!!

cute punkin pickin tho :)

Eaton Family said...

Love Halloween parties you guys look so cute!