Thursday, September 23, 2010

BFFE...hahaha

This was one of the best weekends of my life! There is something about your oldest bestest friends that makes you feel so comfortable and happy with yourself! The side effects are that you might sometimes act like you are 12 because that is when you started up these amazing friendships...so worth it! I am so grateful to my amazingly talented friend Brittney (and her gorilla camera stand) for the most amazing pictures ever! My whole life is documented by Brittney Gurr photography, if it wasn't for her I would have no proof of the memories I have made over the last 13 years! I love you Brittney!!!!!! and seriously thank you!




Friday was our first day together and we headed for L.A. Our first stop was the fashion district


for $5 sunglasses and little treasures! I don't know if everyone knows this but Celine Dion is my hero...haha! I grew up singing it with my mom and she just stuck...uh if I could sing like her I would die.








We headed home that same day and got gussied up for our fancy dinner (fancy meaning we didn't have kids) We went to El Toritto Grill A-MAZ-ING!

The next day we went to the swapmeet in the morning grabbed corndogs for lunch and read on the beach for the rest of the afternoon! NO KIDS I mean life is completely different I had totally forgotten what it meant to relax!! Loved it


Sunday our sweet Chelsea went home and we decided we would rest our bodies for Disneyland, so we hit up this amazing park by my house and ate and lounged around! We did so much eating this weekend I had to detox for days after they left...haha

What can I say? I love pringles

Eat and eat and eat! TK burger was my favorite of the weekend






DISNEYLAND!!!! It was the best day ever! From 10 am to 9 pm we never sat down and we never waited for more than 15min in any line!!!! I KNOW it was awesome! I had blisters on my feet by the end of the day but it was totally worth it!







I can not believe they brought back the Michael Jackson video! I danced my but off...it brought back so many memories! I love you girls sosososososososo much I am so lucky to have the five best high school friends ever(missed you tiff) I love you girls so much! See you in Seattle next year!


















3 comments:

Brittney Gurr said...

Hey girlfriend! your welcome. Im glad you got the pics ok. Im a little surprised you didn't take the credit for them since you seem to take the credit for all my jokes! Ha! but seriously what a great weekend! I think i look at the pictures every day just to "reminisce." I love love the pic of you and celine dion's star. in my mind, and in my heart, you sing just like her.

Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I bet people were staring at the crazy ladies at disneyland.

Heather said...

Um maybe next time I can slip my way into that reunion and pretend I've been friends with you since I was 12...please?!

That looks like such a fun weekend! So happy that you have good girlfriends that you are still so close with! It is the best to have girls like that! Love you...and your gorgeous blondie hair and your skinny minnie arms! The spinning classes are paying off my love!