Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mexican Riviere...

The cutie dark haired girl is just one of Ty's many little cousins!
How sexy is my Husband? The cruise ship had a guitar hero contest every night...needless to say my rock star of a husband won!

This is totally not going to help the fact that Ty and I's life seems like one big vacation! This last week his Grandparents (the same ones that sent us to hawaii) took us along with his entire family (i.e.aunts uncles cousins parents) on a cruise through the Mexican Riviere to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary!!!!! I know right? We had so much fun...unfortunately my camera died on like the seccond day and I forgot the charger!!!! So I only have the few pictures!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun trip you lucky duck! We have never been on a cruise!!
It was so good to see you last night! Congrats again!

M said...

I'm so glad you had fun!!! Get in as much fun as you possibly can before...well, you know. :) I love you girl!

Kristine said...

Can I be addopted into your family? Or even just tag along? Whats one more, right? Looks like fun!

Toshi's Tidbits said...

i am glad you guys had fun!!

yuky picture of me but really CUTE of you guys!!!

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

Ty looks like a pro on stage, it was nice having you guys over we should do it again except next time I wont be busy with homework promise!

p.s

I better be added to your friends who blog link or else Logan will come after you! LOL

The Carpenter Family said...

Looks like fun! Thanks again for doing my hair!! You can check out the pics on our blog!