Friday, September 19, 2008

The good old days...

Not That I don't love my life right now...especially with all the fun changes that are coming, but I can't help missing those times when it was all about me!!!! Every weekend was an opportunity to dress up and play with girlfriends! AH Girlfriends..love them, miss them. We would have the funnest times doing nothing! We would razor around Tempe town lake and stuff our faces with pizza! I feel like I didn't have a care in the world.
We clearly loved our selves..kind of embarrassing




2 comments:

Shalyce Narducci said...

jade, i'm so glad you could appreciate my brandi post!! thanks for guessing what the gender of my fetus was...oh wait you didn't. i am so glad we can be blog friends. if you know of any great recipes or where to find modest clothes be sure to let me know!!! love ya!

Kristine said...

those pics are so cute.Oh the good ol days.