Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Birthday Boys!!!!
Today is my Dad's birthday and September 7th was my little brother Cole's birthday! These are my second and third favorite guys that ever lived (Ty is number one obviously). I get emotional just thinking about them. My dad is one of the strongest hardest working men I know. He has always taken care of us kids and more importantly he has loved us and taught us how to be strong out going people. I get my ability to talk for hours on end from him! Cole is my angel, I love him more than words can express. We are 14 years appart so I always like pretending like he was my baby when he was growing up. I would die with out him in my life! I am so proud of the good person he is! I love you guys...Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Lou Jarvis said...

Thanks Jade, I love you too, thanks for saying such nice things, but no you can't have any money or steal anything from the garage. Thanks for being my life coach, so far you are batting 1000%. Can't wait to get home and see my future grandbaby's mommy's belly.

Dad

M said...

happy birthday to them! (even though i've never met them) I MISS YOU JADE!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog...WE NEED to hang out! We are coming to Vegas during Thanksgiving break...so if you guys want to meet somewhere in the middle or something, we should definitely get together! i love you!

The Carpenter Family said...

How sweet!! I love those pics of you back in the day! How fun!!