Saturday, June 28, 2008

To Grandma's house we go!

Ty and I drove up to Snowflake last weekend to pick up my little brother from my grandparents house. My grandpa has these old three wheel bikes that he rides all over the small town and everyone I mean everyone knows who he is! When we were growing up we thought he was famous or something!
So when we were driving them around town we felt famous too! Famous in a small town (I think that is a country song.)
Cole's seat kept turning and he had a little bit of a melt down this is his angry face!

3 comments:

Bill Kraham B-24 said...

Hello,

Your Grandfather is smart. I'm thinking about doing same thing. A Trike. Already (I'm an internet domain collector.....scores of them....and have MyRickshaw.com). That way, I can spread the word all over. Gas shortage is bringing many worthwhile changes. Good blog site you have. Thanks for doing it. See my site just developing.

Bill Kraham

chelsea :: stock said...

ummm who's bill?

jade.

where can I get a bike like that?

The Hill's said...

How fun! You look super cute on your bike and I think you were already famous even before you started riding it!