Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Getting to know me...

Ok so I guess I was tagged...I have heard of this before but never really understood it! You get tagged and then you have to write 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions and three random surprising Facts about yourself. Then you have to tag 5 people by leaving their names at the end of your post! Here goes...
JOYS
  • Anything that has to do with my husband. I just love being around him whether we are doing something fun or not.
  • My job! I love it so much..the kids are amazing and give me so much love.
  • Exercising! I know I am weird but it is my therapy and I absolutely love it, stair master, treadmill or elliptical I don't care I love to get sweaty!

FEARS

  • Not getting pregnant again for a long time...I want a baby now!
  • Getting fat (what girl isn't afraid of this? oh and pregnant fat doesn't count..I want that belly)
  • Not being a good enough friend! I always want to be there for my friends and sometimes it just seems like there isn't enough time in the day.

GOALS

  • To get pregnant (I love to practice!)
  • To be better at my calling...Scouts! (I know pray for me :)!)
  • To be more patient.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS

  • Watching So You Think You Can Dance? I love it! Why did my parents let me quit dance when I was four?
  • Making dinner..if you know me you know this is weird because I don't cook but I love it right now. It is amazing what a budget will do for your creativity.
  • Swimming! I love swimming with the kids I nanny. I can't get enough!

RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS

  • I just died my hair dark brown and I did it myself...I sometimes just need a change.
  • I love to clean it helps me clear my mind and organize my thoughts!
  • I have to be freezing cold when I sleep...needless to say half of our budget is for SRP ha ha!

I tag: Klorissa, Cami, Megan, Natalie and Jessica!

5 comments:

The Weights said...

Brown hair, what! I bet it looks cute, you always could pull it off. I'm so glad you got your blog up and running again, now I can see what you are up too since I never get to see you! We need to do a girls lunch, or another night with our husbands. I miss my friends!

Madalyn Nuttall said...

Well I'm so glad you answered my tag so quickly! And Brown hair...WHAT THE? I can't believe I didn't know this! I loved it a long time ago so I'm sure I'll love it/be jealous of it now!

Truly and Shane said...

Jade-
You don't know me (friend of Heathers) and I usually never do this...check out random blogs and write on one's I don't know. Never. I wanted to say something though. I think youre amazing for finding the blessing that comes with having a misscarriage. Unlike you, I was upset for awhile. Couldn't get pregnant again, ended up doing invitro with the worlds leading embriologist (who happens to live here half of the year) Anyhow I now KNOW we were spiritually lead to him because my sister just found out she'll never ever be able to have kids on her own. So somehow we went through quite a pregnancy journey to introduce her to this renowned Doctor (every other dr. turned them away cause they're situation is too hard and they're pregnant now too!)
I feel weird for writing all that because you don't know me and thought about erasing it but whatever, right? I think you've got it figured out with the right attitude. good luck I PROMISE it will happen before you know it! And if not I know a great Doc!! :)
BTW I love your wedding dress

chelsea :: stock said...

I am totally addicted to so you think you can dance. every week there is at least one piece that makes me cry. its usually mark and chelsi. they are my favorite. that first week, where she was in a wedding dress? ugh I get teary just thinking about it. I totally love twitchington too. yes, I know what a nerd I sound like right now, but I LOVE this show. its art!

and hey now, look at you cooking dinner. so proud.

The Hill's said...

I'm so bad at these tag things, but thank you so much for including me - you are so sweet! it was fun reading more about you and hearing how even MORE awesome you are! Love ya!