Monday, June 9, 2008

ALOHA

All I have to say is... Ty driving a mini van?
We have to give a shout out to Ty's cousin and new wife, Ryan and Kim!!! Thanks for letting us crash your honeymoon.
If you ever find yourself in Maui you have to take the the drive to Hana! There are a million different different waterfalls you can hike to and play in.
I know this picture is a little blurry but it is the only proof I have that I am at least a little bit adventurous!
If i could live in my swimsuit I would. There is nothing better than laying by the ocean and hearing the waves crash.
We stayed at the Sheraton Maui and this is the view from our balcony!

When Ty and his cousin were teenagers their grandparents promised them that if they went on their missions and came home honorably she would send them to Hawaii...lucky me!!!!!!




3 comments:

Lissa Leigh said...

I am SO jealous! I hope it won't be too long till we get to go to Maui. Beau's dad promised us a week trip there if he gets accepted to dental school, so we're hoping that comes sooner than later:)

The Hill's said...

Ok, you guys vacation a little too much! Were hoping to go somewhere next year so when that times comes I'm calling you and you are going to give me the rundown of all the best places to go! You're SO fun!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Can she be my grandma too? So jealous.