Thursday, November 18, 2010

sick baby

My poor sicky baby. For the last two days me and little miss P have been sitting on the couch surounded by all of her animals and babies. We have been watching the same 3 episodes of mickey mouse clubhouse over and over and over and over agian! For some reason it is the only thing that brings her a little comfort. Mommy of course can't move from her side because she wants to "nunnle" aka snuggle when she doesn't feel good! If it sounds like I am complaining I am totally not! One of my favorite things about being a mom is being able to take care of my sick baby...it is another one of those things that always seperated the mommies from the nannies and I am very happy to be the mommy! It does however come with this overwhelming feeling of anxiety for me...I hate watching her feel sick and throw up. I feel completely helpless. I feel like I can't breathe right until she is all better, I can't sleep until her fever breaks. I love her so much that I litterally feel all of her symptoms! haha...do you know what I mean? When you see the sick in their little eyes and it makes you feel sick? I am guessing most moms feel it! :) I hate nursery and all it little germs haha! We will just have to go back on sunday and return the favor!

9 comments:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Poor baby. Dean has been sick and it's been a nightmare so I know how you feel!! At least when she is sick she still wears a headband :)

Krista Griffiths said...

Oh poor thing. Enjoy your snuggle time. :)

Jen said...

I hate when the kiddo's are sick:(

p.s. I blog stalk you & i'll make sure i comment more.
You can upload a community widget through blog frog and see who comes to visit your blog off your blog list.
It makes me feel better that even though people aren't commenting I can still see that they are coming by to take a look :)
http://theblogfrog.com/

Melissa said...

Aww.. she looks so cute even when she's sick

veronajarvis said...

I'm glad to be in touch with you. I forget about blogs. All I do is facebook. I'll try to check with you more often. We are feeling sad that you won't be here this weekend. We will look forward to seeing you for White Towel Home Evening on Dec. 30th probably. Sure love you. We need to keep in touch better. We love you. We want to get to know Peighton better.

veronajarvis said...

I'm glad to be in touch with you. I forget about blogs. All I do is facebook. I'll try to check with you more often. We are feeling sad that you won't be here this weekend. We will look forward to seeing you for White Towel Home Evening on Dec. 30th probably. Sure love you. We need to keep in touch better. We love you. We want to get to know Peighton better.

veronajarvis said...

I'm so sorry that Peighton is sick. I know just how you feel as a Mom. You feel every pain they have and you can't stand it when they hurt. Give her kisses from Great Grandpa and Grandma Jarvis.
Love you all.

veronajarvis said...

Bless her little heart. I know just how you feel. You hurt when they hurt. We are thinking of her and praying for her. We love you.

The Weights said...

okay, first of all the pic of peighton at top of you blog is so stinkin cute! She looks so old!
That is sad she is sick! I feel the same way when my girls are sick. I always just wish I could be sick for them!
I miss you! When you coming to az again?