Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Re-do

I have been wanting to re-do my bedroom lately but a lack of money and new ideas kept me sticking with the black and white room...but then I had this crazy idea to sand my bed down so it would look all beat up and destressed! My ideas usually manifest within minutes and this one was no different...I pulled out some old bedding and accessories I had stored away and by noon I had the beggining of a new room! I still want to paint all the walls sort of a linen-y taupe color and do some soft sheer gausy drapes on the windows(which are not shown due to there current ugliness)! Oh and some new sheets would be nice....why can't I be rich!!!???




You totally can't see how yummy my bed looks! Have I metioned I hate my stupid cheap camera...feel free to buy me a new fancy one for christmas anyone (they are only like 800 dollars! haha)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great!

And ditto. Oh if I had money...

The Weights said...

SO CUTE! Of course it is! you seriously have a gift! I love your house so much! Why did you not help me out more with my house when you lived so close?! It takes me like a year to get anything done in my house. And you just whipped this out! You are amazing! love ya! (remember how you love to say love you when you get off the phone with me and make me feel awkward not knowing what to say back:-)

Melissa said...

Ok, come do my room next please.

Jen said...

Love it!