Monday, August 3, 2009

Sitting up, Teething and just being cute!

Ha ha ha...all I can do when I first see this picture is laugh...this is miss P's teething face! I think the goal is to try and shove as many fingers in your mouth as you can and bite hard! Love her
She is getting pretty good at sitting up all by herself you just have to be there to catch her when she starts to fall backwards!

Another way to relieve the pain of teething
I seriously don't think I am bias because it is my own kid...she is freaking beautiful I am so proud of my self for helping make such a gorgeous baby! Who knew!




That is a cute but goofy smile!


uh the dimple...(i told you i am obsessed)







9 comments:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Dean eats his hands all day long too!!! Is Peighton whining all day too? Dean's teething is driving me crazy!
ps. peighton has beautiful skin!!

M said...

LOVE the dimple! i was proud of myself for making a cute baby with dimples too ;) she is just too cute! poor teething babies...cruise got a molar last week and honestly shoved his ENTIRE fist in his mouth all day long for about two weeks. LOVE all the adorable pictures!

The Carpenter Family said...

so cute!! Miss you guys!!She is so sweet!

The Hill's said...

Jade - she really is beautiful! Are you that surprised with her mommy being such a knock out?!!? WOW! Sitting up and everything, that's crazy! I bet you are having the greatest time with her! I can't wait to see her (& you) again - we need to get together!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! She really is sooo CUTE

Erica said...

Oh Jade she is simply adorable! I can't believe how big she is already.

Eaton Family said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Jade I cannot believe that she is sitting up and teething, it has been forever since I have seen Little Miss P! I miss you guys SO SO SO much! I seriously miss our chats I think that we need to do lunch or something really soon!

Anonymous said...

Jade I miss your funny stories come get your hair done by me at HABIT!

chelsea :: stock said...

http://www.ribbonsnlace.com/blog/2009/04/03/sonoran-living-tutu/


shut. up.