Sunday, July 26, 2009

The two loves of my life!
Her first rice cereal...of course she loved it!


Isn't being a mom the best?


I love this picture even though it turned out a little blurry

First of all why does she look like an asian? haha

Now tell me she is not spoiled...the girl had a new swimsuit everyday while I only had one swimsuit that worked with the new mom bod (i.e. saggy boobs and stretch marks)

She is so chubby...check the back rolls


Love the bikini!


I just loved this picture of her with uncle Jason


The first day of our vacation we just sat by the pool at the resort

A little brake from the car at Kentucky Grilled Ckicken... Peighton was such a good girl on the drive up! Got to love her chubby face and dimple!

This is the classic Ty and Jade roadtrip pictue...Ty making a goofy face and me of course with my kissy face! (we are cool parents)











9 comments:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Being a baby is the only time a big belly in a bikini works!! So cute! Let's get together again soon!

Heather said...

Oh she is delicious! My fav is the pink/green bikini!And seriously, she does look like a beautiful Asian baby in that pic...are you sure Ty's your baby daddy?!haha

Kara Jones said...

Jade, your baby is B-E-A-utiful!
I laughed whe I saw Miss Peighton's back rolls, so funny to see how many swimsuits she has!

M said...

Holy cow, I was wondering when you were going to post again! ;) Peighton is so stinkin' cute...she is the perfect mix of the two of you. And I LOVE her fat rolls...it's the only time in a human's life where it is the cutest thing on earth. ha ha! glad to see you guys doing well! miss you and we MUST chat soon! LOVE YA JADE!

chelsea :: stock said...

eeeeeek I am so excited.

Kyle & Savannah said...

Are we kidding with how cute she is! I love chubby baby!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Jade...when did she get so big. I mean rice cereal already? I'm so sad that I don't get to see her every week. I miss you guys. She's so dang chubby and adorable.

Celeste and Chris said...

Such cute pics and i LOVE her swimsuits. She is such a girly girl.

P.S. Did Ii do something to offend you that i am unaware of? I'm not on your friend list :)

Erich and Katie said...

i love her swimsuit collection. she is adorable!!