Monday, June 8, 2009

A camping we wil go...

A shout out to Heather Nuttall...I think we should reinact this picture with me and P in pretty dresses rather than sweats! Photo shoot?
our little family brings me so much happiness it is crazy!


See we are out in nature!



This is P with her aunt Kerri! Kerri is preggers with P's little girl cousin! What can I say about those blue eyes? They are the only proof that she is actuall my kid...that and the stretch marks1 How cute are the two loves of my life?

The first night we were there we made some smores and had a campfire! I can't wait until she can run around and eat smores and have chocolate all over her face...those will be some cute pictures!




Ok so it is not exactly camping when you stay in a cabin but we spent a lot of time outside and to a girl like me who likes air conditioning and tv...it was camping!

7 comments:

M said...

how fun! she's getting so big and still is cuter than ever! i love your cute little family!

The Weights said...

I'm so proud of you for blogging about something so fast! Your pics are so cute. Peighton is so adorable! So stylish in her sweats and cute bows. And jade you look so good! Even in your sweats I can tell you have lost weight!

Heather said...

Lol, I love the shout out to me! You know I will take your pics! Maybe we can trade...I'm in need of some decorating advice(I took everything out of the entertainment center and don't know what to do!)

And you look tiny in those sweats! Yay for slimfast!!!

Nic said...

You look so one with nature, fooled me! You all look so sweet together. Takes me back to when we were so excited to do firsts with our firsts! Camping etc....You guys are cute parents :)

Eaton Family said...

Jade you are the best! I love that you guys went camping! That sounds like so much fun totally jealous. She is getting so big and way too cute! Love it. I miss that I dont get to see you guys at baseball anymore. I told KC that I will still going to come without DJ and that I still get to keep score. Miss you girls!!

The Carpenter Family said...

how fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Tracy said...

dang you and your once a month bloging... :) get your act together!!

we really should all go camping!