Friday, May 15, 2009

A butt load of pictures...

This pic is just because she is cute and sleeps with one eye slightly open sometimes! oh and I am prematurely forcing stuffed animals on her! I am that mom...
Ther are actually more even adorable pictures of her first pool experience but they are rated R due to the saggy boob display that I was putting on! Needless to say to those who saw me in my old swimsuit know I must keep them up and covered at all times! Swimsuit shoppnig anyone?

All I wanted for mothers day was a relaxing day by the pool and to take Peighton for her first swim! what can I say she was meant to be in our family! she loves to swim and was kicking her legs like she was ready to take of on her own.


Just a little hydration before we hit the sun at my parents new place in Seville


In case you didn't notice P got her ears pierced she was so good she only cried for a minute!


She already loves to be one of the girls she is on her best behavior when we are at the mall!

Can i just say this is my favorite picture of her EVER! I am so in love with her! She is beautiful and I wish I had those dimples.









17 comments:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

What a cutie! Love the pool pics. Saggy boobs happen, don't feel bad.

Kristine said...

Seriously so cute! Holy cow... adorable as ever.

Kristen said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! I love the pictures. :) And the dimples are adorable. Ethan has one and Logan has one & I'm just the littlest bit envious of them. :)

Nic said...

Yay for pictures of P!!! We had the same Mother's Day want. All i wanted was to dip the babies in the pool & start on my tan! Nothing better in the world! Her dimples are to die for, seriously. She & lucy should start modeling together, let's do it...

hope everything is going ok, love.

M said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Jade, I love your baby! She is just so sweet! I'm so glad you posted pictures! I'm glad things are going well and I hope you're not too stressed about the move and everything. And don't worry about the saggy boobs, it happens to the best of us ;) Love you Jade!

The Carpenter Family said...

What a cutie!! Love all those pictures.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

That last pic is so adorable. I just love that little marshmallow. I'm glad her and Dean finally had their first playdate! More to come!

chelsea :: stock said...

I think I now know why you love Pita so much... I just love Peighton! I can't help it! and I haven't even met her yet. and I can't get enough of that face. It's so fun to see you're friends have babies... plus knowing our babies are blood related just makes me love it all the more.

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Im so in love with her already! It's about time you posted some pics missy! Oh "ha-day", she is beautiful!!! and so are you! You look fabulous and I'm so glad to hear that you are loving being a little mama. Love you SO SO SO much!

Eaton Family said...

She is so cute Jade. I am so glad that you added more pictures! I hope to see you guys tonight!! It would be fun!

Jen Beckstrand said...

JADE!!! Look at your beautiful family! How exciting! You look great! It has been so so long, hope you don't mind me blog stalking you :)

Jenicia

Erich and Katie said...

it was a good thing you left last night, Im sure Ty told you about it!! I really do need your decorating help at my casa. you are welcome over anytime as long as you don't laugh too hard at what I have started!

Tracy said...

little Ms P is adorable! and yeah dont worry because i tried my old swimming suit on and it was completely laughable!

Anonymous said...

love her already

Unknown said...

Adorable. So adorable!

The Hill's said...

Jade - She really is a beautiful baby! I LOVE that last picture too! Those dimples are too die for! Love that pink bow! What a lucky little girl to have you as a mommy! It was great too see you a few weeks back and hope we can all get together again soon!

Tueller Family said...

Your baby is sooo cute! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog!