Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Feeling her move

I know I am not usually the kind to just post my thoughts, but this is one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced! I have heard expectant moms talk about how fun and amazing it is to feel their babies move inside their tummies. I am just in awe to be experiencing it myself. I can feel her role and kick and punch! She moves the most later at night after I have had dinner (althogh I can feel softer kicks on and off through out the day). I find myself sitting on my couch for hours and putting off sleep just to play with her! I can move my hand around and she will find it and kick it...I love her so much already and she is only a little bigger than a bannana! I can't imagine seeing her facial expresions or holding her little hand in mine! But in the mean time I am excited to feel her grow inside of me and have her kicks get stronger and stronger. Although I was blessed to get pregnant so fast I feel like I have been waiting to be a mom my whole life I am excited for this responsabiltiy Heavenly Father is giving Ty and I. I promise her I will be the best mom I can be and when I am not I will try harder. I feel so blessed!

10 comments:

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Oh I am so excited for you! I can't wait for that time, it's going to be so neat! I am so jealous of you and you are going to be the cutest mom. Keep us updated with all that's going on. Love you sweetie!

M said...

i am so glad you are taking it all in and enjoying it! i think feeling Cruise move was the best part of my pregnancy. I'm glad your pregnancy is going so well and i am so excited for when that sweet little girl makes her grand entrance (with you as a mom, she definitely will have that little sass and charisma). Love you and miss you Jade!

Nic said...

I miss the feeling already! It really is a miracle. Makes all the gross crap totally worth it! Keep up the posts!

Michelle Andersen said...

Jade!! It's Michelle Dyer! I just found your blog and saw that you are pregnant. That is so exciting! I just had a baby girl in June so our little girls can be friends. I hope everything is great for you. I miss you!

Kristine said...

The "banana" comparison is priceless... only cause I totally pictured her as a little banana. It is one of the funnest things about pregnancy to me.

Scott+Tiffany said...

I'm so excited to meet your sweet baby girl! Where is my soccer supporter? Last week a fight almost broke out on the field! Crazy!

Miller Family said...

This really is a great time during your pregnancy!! Enjoy all the kicks and movements while you can...it's something I definitely miss once they're here! By the way...you look great! Hope to see you soon....:)

John and Melanie said...

are you stinkin kidding me? I found Jade, the coolest girl in America? Where have you been all my life? Congrats on the baby! I'm so happy for you. I'm having a boy just a few weeks later... sound like a future relationship if you ask me!! Glad to see you. YOu're gorgeous as ever-

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

Jade!! I am SO envious! I cannot wait to feel my baby. Congrats...I hope our girls will be best buddies! They will have to keep eachother company at their daddies games!

jake and kelsey said...

Hey, it's your new sister-in-law (kind of)...Kelsey! I haven't seen you forever. I can't wait to see your baby. You are making me want another one. I miss that feeling. Girls are so much fun. Congrats!!!