Monday, October 20, 2008

I love getting fat....

I know this isn't the best picture but I always forget to take them when Ty is home to help so they are tricky to do by myself! I took this picture last week and I swear it is even bigger now! I love it. When ever I see people at the mall and tell them I am five months pregnant they always say, "You are so tiny, it must be your first." I think they think that is what most people want to hear...but not me!! I want them to tell me my belly is so big and cute and they totally knew I was pregnant! I make my husband tell me I am giant everyday and I think he loves the change from when I used to make him tell me I am as skinny as I was in high school! I love getting bigger because it is a sign that my beautiful baby girl is growing big and healthy. Pregnancy Has been the most amazing thing I have ever experienced! It is amazing to feel this little thing inside you moving around. I love her so much already I can't wait to see her beautiful face but in the mean time I can't wait to keep growing bigger and bigger and feel her move more and more! What can I say I am in love!

15 comments:

Missy Fidler said...

Jade you look so amazing! Im so excited for you guys!! Love you!

The Carpenter Family said...

How cute!! Love the growing belly!

Tracie said...

You are my favorite!! I just love you! Cant wait for your little girl to be here!

M said...

yay for growing baby! you really do look good though for 5 months. I was a whale at that time. serious, i was huge. you need to call me though so we can talk about your pregnancy! i miss you! i'm so glad things are going so well for you!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Oh my goodness Jade you popped out since I saw you last. You are huge. Not really, I just know you like hearing that. I haven't seen you in forever. I will see ya on Saturday for our big scout clean up day. Woo Hoo!! You too Ty

The Weights said...

Jade you are huge! Well maybe not huge, but you definitely look pregnant! People still tell me I'm tiny, and I'm like are looking at the same person I see! It is crazy how fast you get big, everyday I look in the mirror and it looks bigger than the day before. I know I always tell you this but Im so excited for you. I can't wait to see your baby bump in person. Call me anytime you are bored or need a shopping buddy. Im pretty much always free.

KarieK said...

Sister you are so NOT FAT! Pregnant yes...fat no! Fat comes after lots of babies! Hope you are feeling amazing, and let us know if you want baby girl stuff! We have plenty from the twins!

chelsea :: stock said...

yeah I was gonna say... not fat, just preggers.


only a week and three days! yes!

ajr said...

ty?

Rachel said...

I love the preggo belly! its so cute. you do it well. i saw jason the other day and he was as cute as ever. and im glad we talked to your mom about my mom because they are totally buddies now! i cant wait to see the belly get bigger

The Hill's said...

Hey momma! How are you feeling these days? You look so cute with a belly. Congrats again on the girl! That is so exciting! Miss ya and lots of love!

Erica said...

Hello I did not know you had a blog! I am loving it! I would love to invite you to mine just emailme at esweetnam@cox.net

Eaton Family said...

Jade you are amazing! I will tell you that you are HUGE and pregnant everyday as long as you dont tell me that when I am pregnant. By the way your HUGE...are you sure your not having twins! haha inside joke! Man when does softball start back up, I miss your face!

Miller Family said...

Jade your little prego belly is ADORABLE!! So glad you are feeling good and looking pregnant! It is so much fun!!

jillian said...

hey chick, can you email me your address?? my email is jillypilly15@Hotmail.com.....spanks!!!