Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Baby is 2!!!

To call this post a picture overload would be the understatement of the year! I tried choosing fewer but I just think that she looks darling in every picture! It was the best little family party ever! We had a Minnie Mouse pancake party! All of us girls wore our Minnie Mouse shirts... miss P loved it! (side note, there are no pictures of Ty I relized after! So sorry but he was busy making all of the darling pancakes and filming the party!) She got way too many presents and ate way too much sugar...so it was definately a good B-Day for her!





































































































































































Happy Birthday little bug! I love you so so much!
** Question...does anyone know how to download a ton of pics with out them being rediculously spaced out like this?



















4 comments:

Eaton Family said...

Holy smokes I cant believe that she is 2! Super cute party!

Heather said...

So so so so cute Jade! I love the whole Minnie mouse theme with the shirts and the pancakes and everything else, too cute! It makes me miss family! Ahhhh!

Um u are looking a little too skinny my friend!

Happy Birthday P! Love you guys!

Brittney Gurr said...

The Minnie pancakes..super cute.
P squishing her face in the minnie ears...hilarious.
You...beautiful.
The spacing of your pictures...ridiculous.
:) love you.

jillian said...

you are lookin super sexy these days woman!! dang!