Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Baby Story

This little bug became a big sister on Sunday! My sister in law Kerri had her second beautiful baby girl during the National Anthem on Superbowl Sunday! I was luck enough to get to see Baby A come into the world! (thank you so much Chris and Kerri!!) It was seriously the most amazing thing I have ever seen! Having a baby of your own and watching someone else have one are two very different things!!! Having one of your own is so much work and energy...watching one born is the most peaceful and spiritual experience I have ever had (like i said not so much for my sis in law i am sure) although she did have that baby out in 3 pushes...AMAZING. I am so jealous and now have really high expectations for baby #2 to just pop right out!(NOT PREGNANT OR EVEN TRYING) just wanted to clear that up so there was no confusion:)haha!
I love being an aunt..so fun!

This is the proud Grammy of 3 little granddaughters


This is little Addison Mae 7 pounds 7 ounces 21in long









No comments: