Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day!!!

What are they calling it these days...a staycation! ha ha well we went on one! We were stuck home this Labor Day weekend because of my new young womens calling and we decided to make the most of it! Us and P went to Seville pool this morning along with Blake & Al with Houston and Cody & Tracie with the Mackster! Look at P and all her boyfriends! Lucky girl!
This is P's new smile I love it so much! It shows off her personality perfectly! Happy and a little crazy! Love you little mama!

The DIMPLE!


I love her hat it is so 70's!

My two favorites!





6 comments:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

I am in Young Womens too! Lets get the two chunky monkeys together soon!

M said...

ha ha ha! i LOVE that smile! what a squooshy face! LOVE HER!

Tracy said...

umm i'm loving my fat leg in that picture ha ha ha.. what is your calling?

The Weights said...

FUN! We need to go to Seville at least one more time before summers over. Peighton is so stiinkin cute, luv the hat!

Jade you seriously looked so good today! Were tighter shirts more often!

Scott+Tiffany said...

What a fun staycation. I love it! What a darling little family you guys are! Isn't young women's the greatest? I've been in there for a few months now. Feel free to pass along any ideas :-)

Kelsey Bendixen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.