Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ty's labor of love...

This is how the room looked when we moved in! I never toched it because I knew someday it would be the nursery! A blank canvas for Ty to wok with!


These are just a few pictures of the process! He had to float the walls and then do all the wood work.









The Final Results! Can I just say how much I love my Husband He spent hours on this nursery, to make it everything I ever wanted! I love him so much and think he is so sexy for being able to do something like this! How talanted!!!!!!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the nursery! It is so stylish! It is cuter than my own room!

M said...

SO beautiful jade! i love it!

Tracie said...

Its picture perfect! Seriously - it looks like its out of a catalog! Amazing! What lucky baby girl to have a Mom with killer taste and a Dad who can make it happen!