Friday, August 22, 2008

Family Vacation

This is my gorgeous hubby showing you what we do on the beach all day...read and layout!
This might have no signifigance to you but let me explain what is happening in this picture. My little brother is playing one of the many childish games my HUSBAND has made up to kill the time until they seat us for dinner....most adults just sit patiently engaging in conversation until that time but my cute husband seems to relate more to nine year olds than grown ups sometimes!
This is what the grown ups did while we waited! haha

5 comments:

Lissa Leigh said...

YAY Jade! I thought were never going to do another post. What a nice surprise! It looks like you've been super busy both with your nanny job AND vacationing...LUCKY!!! It looks like you're doing great! I'm still LOVING your dark hair! You look great! You've got to let me know when you get some spare time in your busy schedule so we can do another girls night...I am in NEED of one soon!!! Anyways, glad to see you're doing good. Miss you lots!

~Klorissa

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Yea for updating!!! Looks like a fun summer! Miss ya babe!

The Hill's said...

Okay I'm really starting to think that your life is one BIG vacation! You really have the best life! Always going on this fancy trips with your hubby and family and always smiling and looking fabulous! I really need to see you more often than I do! You are such an AWESOME girl! Thanks for posting new stuff! LOVE it!

The Weights said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog! All your pics are so freakin cute. In the last pic of you and ty on the beach you look like a supermodel/celebrity! I only hope one day I can be as cute as you. Im glad we hung out last weekend, we need to get together more often! Call anytime.

Scott+Tiffany said...

I fit in better with the nine year olds too. So sad we didn't make it this year. But don't feel too bad for nicole and I we were in England!